Thursday, 21 October 2010

CHAPTER 9-less-feeling

                                        terputus tengah jalan                                       


ape?
cintakah?
cool
 haha
absolutely not
not my priority rite now

  someone says..which i dun remember the beginning phrase..

"...sahabat yg lebih teruk adela sahabat yg mensiakan sahabat yg telah dicari."

buk!
besar punye!


ase cam diri sendiri kene hempap ngan batu

tapi ta sakit
haha

sebab bukan aku yang salah!

who start this over shud end it first
that is the rules
that is.
my rules.

someone says
"jgn menyesal bile dy da tiade"

honestly
bile aku bace ayat tuh
aku.
ta.
ase.
ape.
ape.

who cares?????
is he cares?

=?

if he not
why shud i?

what if i die first? 

will he cry for me?
will he send al fatihah to me?
will he come to see me for the last tym?
will he?
huh?

don't ask if i die
just ask
now...
is he remember me?????


ok
that is enough


if he dun care about this frenship
me too!
serius!

-------------------***-------------------***-------------------

am i doing the rite thing?
i dun feel like
being the real me
why???

the question is...
who is the real me???
is that me?kerepek!


am i a gud girl?
no~


am i a gud fren?
no~


am i a gud Allah's slave?
no~


which part that im gud?


breaking the frenship bond?
no

i never break it
just pause it
wakaka

is that lawak yuhanes?

ok
what else?

hurt people's feeling?
100% mark


lazy?
99.99%


crazy?
125%


how come the people around me can stand wif me?
congratulation you all
for
being a fren to this looooooooooooooser
give you a big clap...
hulk nyanyi "sape rase gembira tepuk tgn" clap!clap!clap!

tired already =.='


tired of what?

merepeking?
mengaruting?
mentyping-erroring?
huh?

kerepek sungguh
please stab me again

what to do?
dun know
n i dun wanna know
not in mood of lawaking
lepaking
relaxing
and any word that have ing at the end
what about king?
erk..
is that a verb?

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o Allah
show us the path that u blessed
i
am
totally
loss
from
radar


is that dot is me at the comp lab???
p/s: sorry if i hurt anybody's feeling..=(

KAKI SEMBANG

© SURA HAMBA
Maira Gall